It’s getting to be that time of year again! Farmington Hay Day will be here before you know it! The Museum of Farmington History will be open to the public for the day. We’ll open things up about 9am and close the museum around the time of the Bed Race at 2pm. Remember, if you miss this opportunity, the museum is open during our meetings and by appointment during the rest of the year. Below you will find a partial schedule of events for Hay Day, from the Recreation Department, for that day for things happening outside the museum. I hope to see you that Saturday!
Kyle Leach, Curator
Farmington Historical Society
Museum of Farmington History
2019 “Holiday” Hay Day:
A complete Hay Day Schedule will be available August 12th!!
Saturday. August 17lh; 9:00am- 3:00pm. Downtown Evcnts-
- 9:00am; all vendors and games open. Events take place on Main Street, Central Street, the TD Bank parking lot and Peaslee Funeral Home parking lot.
- The Recreation Department will be holding various contest throughout the day that. If you’d like to participate in these contests you must preregister by 4:00pm August 9,h so we can plan accordingly. For more information or to register please contact Rick or Alisha.
“Holiday” Hay Day Contest include:
- The Annual Cornhole Tournament (l11 Place- $100 Cash Prize)
- The Annual Bed Race (I- Place- $100- Cash Prize) If you are not able to supply your own
bed you can borrow the Recreation Department’s, Community Bed.
- “Thanksgiving” pie contest (1″ Place- $50 Cash Prize)
- “Halloween” Costume Contest
- Lil Mr. & Mrs. Hay Day
- 2:00pm; Bed Race